Friday, December 14, 2012

Unthinkable

I had a completely different post for today, but after the events of this morning, what more is there to say. Children in an elementary school. It's unthinkable.

Today was a tragedy, like so many before. I send so many thoughts and prayers to those affected by today's events. I just can't imagine what they're going through.

Hug your loved ones close, and realize that life is short.

Although I feel this speaks volumes to how terrible our society is that I need to post this, I watched it and think it could save your life. A video for surviving an active shooter event. Which makes me wonder will I be showing my kids this one day before they go to school in the hopes they'll know how to react if faced with a similar situation? Because honestly, you just never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment