Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Must Be Wednesday!

Monday my credit card number was compromised and fraudulent purchases made on top of an incredibly crazy stressful work day.

Tuesday I broke the Tupperware containing my lunch.

This morning at my follow up appointment with my general doctor after my heart surgery, she lovingly pointed out the 6 pounds I gained over the holidays. I countered that no sane person is going to say no to cookies that only come around once a year and I'm back to healthy eating plus running 4 days a week, thank you very much.

Next she mentioned that the heart problem I had has a small chance of re-occurrence as the pathway closed could just make a new one. Fantastic.

Then she pointed out that I'm now 28 year's old and asked when I'm going to have a baby.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY! Excuse me while I find a straw and steal the Gentleman Jack bottle from my boss's office.

No comments:

Post a Comment