Sunday, February 8, 2015

Patience

Real time log of what I have been able to accomplish in the time it took to correctly import my iTunes Library from my PC to my Mac since 8:30 this morning (mostly due to long wait times due to the library size, but some due to user error):

1. Grab breakfast at Dunkin Donuts
2. Attend mass
3. Go for a three mile run
4. Shower after said run
5. Cook chicken for my lunch for the week on the grill because when life hands you a 50 degree day in February you GRILL ALL THE HEALTHY FOOD.

I still don't have my playlists transferred but it's fine I'll deal with that another day. HOWEVER I did manage to find a super old backup of iTunes which has songs I didn't even realize I still had from college. Needless to say my 8 hours of perseverance paid off big time and now all of my music is in one spot. Allegedly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment