Monday, April 20, 2015

Organizing

I had a super productive organizational weekend in our house.
I bought folders and re-organized all of our bills and important documents since we've moved into easy to manage, by year, groupings.
I bought a slew of professional clothing online since they rarely carry tall sizes in store, tried them on, and had my return items ready to go. 
I switched out my winter sweaters for my spring/summer clothes in my closet and went on to 'spring clean' the clothes I no longer wear, sorting them into neat piles to donate.
I even managed to food prep my lunches for the week before going to bed.

I woke up early this morning and made it to my spin class in the pouring rain.
I came home and took care of my adorable pooches and leisurely clipped coupons for grocery shopping tonight while sipping my delicious protein drink.

I went upstairs to shower and get ready for work, and thought it was strange that my closet door was open since I remembered closing it before leaving for class.

AND THEN THIS:




Happy Monday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment